Shipping and Return Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for being a customer! If you place an order with Salty Solutions LLC, you ACCEPT these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Salty Solutions is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction.
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition, firearms, and magazines. Again, YOU, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. Salty Solutions LLC. will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
You can only place an order if you acknowledge, agree to and accept the following:
If purchasing ammunition, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
1. Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.
2. You MUST be a US CITIZEN.
3. You MUST be 21 years old to order any ammunition from Salty Solutions LLC.
4. Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
5. You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
6. You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
7. You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
8. You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
9. You have never renounced your US citizenship.
10. You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
11. You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
12. You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by it’s very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
13. Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
14. You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
15. All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
16. Salty Solutions LLC reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
If purchasing firearms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
1. You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
2. You MUST be 21 years old to purchase a hand guns and receivers. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
3. Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R holders where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFLon file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us. Typical transfer fees are from $15-$30.
4. Salty Solutions LLC must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL or Collector of Curio & Relics License (C&R) BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
5. You understand firearms, especially military surplus firearms, by their very nature are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
6. All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.
7. Salty Solutions LLC reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
8. Salty Solutions LLC strongly recommends having all firearms, especially military surplus firearms, checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.
9. If you order a firearm that normally comes with a magazine that is not allowed in your state (due to high capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
10. You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following: 1) if they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 2) what is their current address and does it match what is shown in their listing on our site for your order, 3) are they still in business, 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. Salty Solutions will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer's failure to follow this step. Salty Solutions does not have any relationships with the FFLs on the list and thus the FFL is not a representative of Salty Solutions LLC in any manner.
1. ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order.
2. All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
3. Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air) or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Salty Solutions LLC.
4. Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Salty Solutions LLC.
5. Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
6. Most orders are shipped within 72 hours of the order being placed. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods as these can change drastically. You will receive an email with tracking info once your item has shipped. We ship firearms to the USA only. Firearms will not be exported by Salty Solutions, all other products are available for international shipping.
7. Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder (or C&R license holder if applicable). If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
8. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
9. If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from the FFL for any reason (you not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
10. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes. No exceptions.
11. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental 48 states. No free shipping to AK and HI. If an order that contained free shipping is returned, a 15%restocking fee will always apply in order to cover the shipping costs we incurred.
12. Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we cannot combine multiple orders for shipping purposes.
13. Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Just call or email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
14. Salty Solutions will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
15. Shipping insurance is offered to our customers at a rate of $1 per $100 increments of the ordered item(s) cost and is optional. Purchasing the shipping insurance is highly recommended. Subject to the terms and conditions, shipping insurance covers the contents of your order against loss or damage during transit. Shipping insurance coverage ends upon delivery at the shipping address, as determined in reference to the shipping carrier tracking system. If you do not purchase shipping insurance, Salty Solutions will in no way be responsible or liable for order contents lost or damaged during transit. All shipping insurance claims must be submitted by the addressee in writing to Salty Solutions LLC within the earlier of 3 days after the delivery date (determined by the shipping carrier tracking system) and 15 days after the shipping date. Salty Solutions LLC reserves the right to require proof of loss or damage as a condition of fulfilling a claim, which may include, without limitation, your retention of damaged items, shipping containers, and/or shipping materials, submission of photos of damaged items and/or shipping containers/materials, or return of damaged contents. All claims are subject to approval by the shipping carrier. If approved, shipping insurance claims are limited to a maximum liability in the lesser amount of the order subtotal including shipping but excluding shipping insurance, and other additional costs.
1. All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any other wacky digital weirdness which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
2. Sale prices - If an item you previously purchased goes on sale at a lower price, you can receive the lower price ONLY if your item has not already been delivered to the shipping address on your order. Sale prices are valid for the sale period and only while supplies last.
Warranty for USED Firearms/Products
1. Salty Solutions LLC extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products.
2. Used parts and firearms are sold as is. This “sold as-is” policy includes ALL C&R eligible firearms.
3. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms prior to use.
4. Owner’s manuals are provided with most, but not all, firearms.
Warranty for NEW Firearms/Products
1. New firearms/products are warranted by the manufacturer and product returns/repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer.
2. Most manufacturers will require the customer pay shipping to get a firearms to them for repair. This is not ideal, but is the policy of most. Please expect to be responsible for the shipping if you have a warranty issue. Please do not order from our company if this is a concern to you. We are being 100% upfront in an effort to avoid you being surprised later.
With customer satisfaction a high priority at Salty Solutions LLC, we urge you to read the following information. By placing a order with Salty Solutions LLC you are agreeing to our Return Terms . Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making you firearms purchase.
1. All warranties are covered by the products manufacturer, Salty Solutions LLC will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email & we will be glad to help. All items MUST be returned before we can refund your account or send out a replacement item.
2. There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
3. Any returned items must be un-fired or unused and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. Returns must first be authorized by Salty Solutions any items sent back without RMA will be refused. Any firearm return must be double boxed and must include a photo copy of the front and rear of your driver’s license. Any gun that is sent back without the RMA# and Photo ID will be turned over to the ATF!! All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. There are no returns on items 10 days after delivery.
4. All returned items must have an RMA#, which is assigned by Salty Solutions LLC. If you have an issue please contact our office via email with your contact info, reason for wanting to return the item and your original order number. We will review all the information and be in contact to discuss the possible return. We will refuse any returns that have not be authorized and include an RMA #. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility.
5. You will need to write the RMA # on the exterior of the box next to the shipping label. All shipments must be double boxed just as we shipped them out. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items unless otherwise discussed.
6. New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair. Please feel free to contact our office so we can be aware of the problem and help you with the correct contact info for the manufacturer.
7. Salty Solutions LLC neither warrants or guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim. You may not repair an item covered under warranty and ask for Salty Solutions to cover unauthorized repairs. Any and all repairs must be completed by the original factory unless otherwise agreed upon in writing from Salty Solutions.
8. Any item or shipment shortages must be reported to our office in 5 days of delivery. Please email this info so we have written documentation with a time & date stamp. We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will not accept ANY return request beyond this time frame so please contact us in the 5 days and we will be glad to assist you.
9. Any items returned that do not in fact have the problem that was reported will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We can not refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility .
10. If there is an authorized return you will be emailed return shipping instructions please READ & FOLLOW the instructions to insure a smooth return & refund we are not responsible for customers that do not follow the directions and you will be charged.
11. We are not responsible for manufacturer’s warranty if the company closes or is purchased by another firm.
12. Any modifications done to the gun may void factory warranty.
13. Any guns converted to a NFA SBR (Short Barreled Rifle) Will void the warranty.
14. Any guns excessively used with a NFA Full Auto sear pack may void warranty.
1. We invest time and money in every order placed as soon as your payment is processed (our automated processes begin immediately after the order is placed). For this reason and since there is work involved internally with canceling an order, all orders canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee. By placing an order with us (online or by phone), you agree to pay a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00) should you decide to cancel your order for any reason. Additionally, if a credit card was used for the order, your refund will be minus 3% credit card fee as well as the cancelation fee. This fee is charged even if you cancel immediately (within seconds) after placing the order. Please be sure of your order, and its accuracy, before you place it with us. We do not like to charge a cancellation fee and apologize for having to do so, but it is necessary when cancelations occur.
2. Orders cannot be canceled by email. Any cancelations via email will not be accepted. You must call 619.495.9301 during normal business hours and speak to a representative to cancel you order.
Changes to your Order
1. No changes can be made to an order after it has been placed as it relates to items ordered or quantities ordered. Be sure your order is correct before you hit submit.
2. Your order will ship to the FFL dealer you select when placing the order. Only select the FFL dealer if you intend to use him for the transfer as any changes will incur a $15.00 FFL change fee. Be sure to ALWAYS contact your selected FFL before placing your order to verify 1) if they are still in business, 2) will they accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 3) is their address correct in their listing on our site used for your order, and 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. This applies to FFLs labeled as preferred as well. If an FFL dealer change is required on your order after it is placed, you will be assessed a $15.00 fee (per order) for changing the FFL dealer. FFL dealer changes are time consuming and an interruption to our workflow and thus the nominal fee is necessary.
1. Refunds processed within 90 days of the original purchase date will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made.
2. A refund processed after 90 days of the original purchase date will be issued as a store credit.
3. Credit Card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee.
4. Restocking Fee – If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or where we deem using our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
5. Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00).
6. Transfer Fees charged by your dealer – You should always inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to completing the transfer with your dealer to whom the firearm(s) was shipped. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end user will not be refunded by Salty Solutions LLC for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
7. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the item to you. No exceptions.
8. If we have to send a return shipping label; to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (you failed background check, FFL refused to do the transfer, you changed you mind, etc), we will decudt the return shipping charges from your refund.
1. Refused packages will be subject to the return shipping charges. In the instance where the delivery of an order was refused is to be refunded, the refund will be minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges and the restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
1. When returning items to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement item.
2. All returned items must be in returned in the same condition in which we sent them. Salty Solutions LLC reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
3. No exchanges/returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FLL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
Product Reviews on Our Website
Salty Solutions LLC provides a section for customers to place product reviews on our website. Salty Solutions LLC does reserve the right to approve what reviews get posted to the website. Additionally, positive reviews are posted more timely than negative reviews are posted. Negative reviews have a time-consuming process that must be followed before it can be determined if the review will be allowed including verifying the review is from a customer who actually ordered the product from Salty Solutionss LLC and filtering all the spam reviews, and bots, etc. Reviews containing foul language, references (good or bad) to competitors, full names of individuals, review of anything other than the product purchased from Salty Solutions LLC, etc, will never be posted. Product review postings should not be used a way to have our customer service team contact you. Phone or email should be used if you would like to speak with a customer service rep. These are just a few examples of many reasons some reviews may not be posted.
Accepted Forms of Payment
4. American Express
NOTE – If you are making payment with credit or debit card, please understand Salty Solutions LLC will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with the transaction; this includes any charges associated with processing errors, etc.
2 Ways to Place Order Your Order(s)
1. Order online at www.s2va.com
2. Call us at 619.495.9301 to place your order
Pictures on our Website
1. Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative and are not usually of the exact product you will receive, thus there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc.
2. Accessories – extra items such as pouches, cleaning rods or kits, slings, holsters, etc. not explicitly mentioned in the firearm description (even if they are in the picture) are not guaranteed to be included with the gun. Surplus firearms often vary from one to the other as to which accessories are included and what may be included with one shipment, may not be included with the next shipment we receive. The color and/or condition of those accessories will vary as well.
Images Uploaded by Salty Solutions Users
1. Salty Solutions LLC reserves the right to use images uploaded, emailed or otherwise transferred to Salty Solutions in marketing related materials including but not limited to email, website content and/or postings to third-party websites and social media.
Product Descriptions on Our Website
1. We do our very best to post accurate and error-free descriptions on our website. However, we are human and thus errors will be made from time-to-time.
2. Salty Solutions does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Salty Solutions LLC itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
3. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description, title, or price. In the event that we cancel an order, we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will return the money if we did charge the credit card.
4. If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer orders one, we will not ship the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will not bill the customer.
By providing your email address at S2VA.com, you are agreeing to receive marketing communications from us regarding products and pricing available at S2VA.com. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Salty Solutions LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Salty Solutions LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Salty Solutions LLC or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
By visiting our website, you agree that the laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Salty Solutions or its affiliates.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION BUYERS/USERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE CORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS PRIOR TO USING THEM.